Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Authority: Lost Year #12, page 4

Pencils by Jerry Ordway. I think I was reasonably faithful to the pencils throughout the story but the editor warned me that the smoking female character in panel two is very young – maybe even a teenager? – so I tried to youthify her in a couple of places.


  1. scott (the other one)December 1, 2010 at 8:59 PM

    Editors suck.

  2. I strongly disagree. Some of them are helpful, supportive and pleasant to work with. For instance, I've heard that Mort Weisinger was nice.

  3. scott (the other one)December 2, 2010 at 9:19 PM

    I sit kerrected.

    By the by, I just got the Batgirl reprint with the story you and Kelley Puckett and Terry Dodson did. Good stuff.

  4. Yeah, that was a nice surprise. Glad to see those collected.