Thursday, October 29, 2009

Legend of the Green Flame

The Phantom Stranger confronts Superman and Green Lantern. Who in the world could prefer a dopey, dated, turtleneck and gold medallion over a simple black necktie?  In the script, Neil Gaiman specifically asked for the tie, but one of the other artists on this project ignored him and drew the turtleneck.  So... I had to change my art.  Nine years later and I'm still annoyed. Yes, it's true, there are no limits to my pettiness. 




















3 comments:

  1. Things happen, you know it!
    Anyway your art looks amazing as usual Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kevin,

    I´ve been visiting your blog since May or so, but this is the first time that I post a comment here.

    Thank you for all the drawings and layouts about your work. They are amazing, and I´m learning (and enjoying) a lot from them.

    Regards from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi José! I found a lot of beautiful work on your blog when I followed the links. Thanks for the encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete